So, how do you clean a Cat Ball?
- You can vacuum it.
- You can use a lint roller on it.
- You can even wash it in a washing machine, but before you do that, read our pointers. We did some experimenting and learned a few ways to destroy Cat Balls. Why don’t you just learn from our trial and error?
- Remove excess hair
- Use a front loader machine
- The agitator can shred a Cat Ball!
- The Cat Ball can block or deflect incoming water and create a flood!
- How do we know this? Oh, we learned the hard way
- Cold water wash. You do not want the fabrics to shrink!
- Air dry if possible, or tumble on low. You do not want the fabrics to shrink!
- I often tumble dry on low for awhile, then let it finish drying on top of my dryer. It might be necessary to rearrange the fabrics a little.